We Love to Help You Hear
At Santa Clarita's largest hearing diagnostics center, we know how important hearing is to your life, loved ones, work success, safety, and ability to stay in the game. Don't think you have hearing loss? Most people don't admit hearing loss to themselves or others. Today's digital hearing aids come in a variety of styles, from discrete to flashy. All are feature-rich, providing unparalleled hearing quality, wearing comfort and automation that simplifies your life while improving it. Every day. Having a problem with Tinnitus and looking for answers? We can help you understand more about this. Download our free hearing guide for answers to most or all of your questions.
Hearing facts you might not know
Sound travels at
A baby's cry is
than a car horn
Hearing loss affects
Let's ask a few questions about your hearing
If any of the following apply to you then it might be time to set up an appointment
with one of our audiologists to see if you suffer from hearing loss.
- Do you have trouble hearing over the telephone?
- Can you hear your dining partner clearly in a noisy restaurant?
- Do others ask you to turn down the volume on the TV?
- Have friends, family or co-workers told you to have your hearing tested?
- Does life sound as rich and full as it once did?
- Do you experience a constant dull ringing in your ears?
Better hearing care
means better results
We're local, convenient and we care about you. We're also easy to find and available for no-obligation consultation, free hearing screening and the latest in digital hearing aid technology. We are Santa Clarita Valley's official authorized provider for Facey and UCLA Health patients.